Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2020, 05:40 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16: Many of you, My people, are feeling unloved and rejected. Allow My love to surround, permeate, and lift you up. I love and care for you above and beyond what you can understand; it is a love that is eternal. Let love be perfected in you and pour out of you towards one another. Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2020, 06:57 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: You are in between what has been and what will be. It is important to understand that you are in transition. Be good to yourself, be safe, and move through this transition with the grace that I provide. Don't be rash or get ahead of the curve. This time will require extraordinary patience, but you can do this! 2 Thessalonians 3:5 Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:39 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18: My eyes are not dark that they cannot see, nor My ears dull that they cannot hear. I see, hear, and know your struggles. I am your source of help and strength in times of trouble. I will lift you up and provide the strength you need to prevail. Refuse to give in to the temptation to dump down in discouragement. Exercise your faith in Me. Hebrews 12:12-13 Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.
Old 06-19-2020, 12:41 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19: You are longing for your life to be normal again and to get back to that which is predictable and comfortable. But, you cannot recover life as it used to be. I tell you honestly that things will never be the same. This is not a time to look back; it is a time to look forward. Many of the adjustments you have made to accommodate an unusual season will become your new normal. Lean on Me and trust Me to give you the wisdom and strength to advance in a new environment. 2 Peter 3:14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless.
Old 06-20-2020, 06:52 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20: Attune your spirit to My Spirit in order to receive the inspiration that will answer questions and solve problems. You will begin to see beyond the darkness and frustration in your quest to live according to My will and purposes. This is a place beyond flesh and the natural order of things. You will discover ways to make necessary adjustments in your perception and responses to your environment, which will result in greater spiritual freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:03 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: In a vision I saw a solid foundation that was laid in Christ. The religious structure built on that foundation lay in ruins, but the foundation remained strong and ready to be built upon again. And, this time it will not be according to the dictates of men and religion, but by the Spirit of God. The mystery is found in hope and the promise of a new beginning that surpasses every other beginning. The expectation of His purposes in our lives will be fulfilled. The power of His cleansing fire will usher in this new life and light. 1 Corinthians 3:11-14 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:19 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22: Do not underestimate the power of your will. It is an impenetrable wall. It is the driving force on the way to accomplishment. It is vital to your spiritual growth. You have to want to have relationship with Me and to live and walk in the Spirit. You have to want to resist evil and to choose good. Use your will to the benefit of yourself and others. Set your will to be completely united with Me. Job 23:12 I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:31 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23: I speak to those who are overwhelmed emotionally, mentally or physically. Take the time to settle down in the peace and safety of My presence. Make the truth of My Word your standard and live in the strength and assurance that I never change. I know you and understand your plight, but you need to know that this too shall pass. Move your perspective from the temporary to the eternal. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Old 06-24-2020, 07:05 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24: You must put forth the effort to change your perspective. You have to look beyond the thoughts and opinions of others to gain spiritual insight. Do not take what you see and hear as gospel. Rather seek to know My heart and to hear My voice. I will not lead you astray. I will rescue you from deceit and establish you in truth. Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:27 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25: Be humble and avoid conflict. Refuse to allow a haughty spirit to cause you to act or respond inappropriately. Pride will only escalate the problem and create more trouble. These are times when a soft answer will turn away wrath. Exercise self-control and show respect to those around you, says the Lord, and I will undertake on your behalf. Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:17 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26: Refuse to allow your thoughts to become the garbage dump of your soul. Set your sights higher so that your thoughts reflect spiritual truth and things that are good and not evil. You do not have to go down the path of destruction. When you change your mind, you change your path. Isaiah 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:31 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27: In times like these when so much seems to be more wrong than right, you will have to take your victory laps where you find them. Encourage yourself often, even in the little things, and do your best to rise above your carnal nature to walk in the Spirit and stay close to Me. Philippians 2:14-16 Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:29 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28: To those who are struggling to survive in spite of danger or hardship, it is good to do what it takes to make it through. However, I want to cause you to thrive instead of just survive. Thriving begins with your thoughts, intentions and faith. If you set your will and believe, I will show you the way to thrive spiritually and naturally. You will grow, develop, advance and succeed as you follow My lead. 3 John 1:2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Old 06-29-2020, 03:39 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29: Many have grown weary of being isolated in an effort to keep yourself and others safe in the pandemic. Yes, I know of this pandemic, and it is good for you to keep yourself in a place of safety until it has passed. Consider that even though you feel lonely, you are not alone. I am with you. Take this time to draw closer to Me and feel My love for you. I am with you to guide you through trials and troubles. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:49 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30: Beloved I would have you connect again to your spiritual foundation. I am calling you back to your eternal purpose and a life of simplicity and purity of heart. Walk in the liberty and complete freedom that comes with living in the Spirit so that you do not succumb to the lure of darkness. Maintain a strong and vital connection with divine purpose. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Post New ThreadReply