Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2019, 06:15 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: This day brings forth a new era with opportunities you might not have considered in the past. Watch for circumstances to come along that will make it possible for you to do something extraordinary. When you move into the possibilities before you, do not force anything. Wait for Me to lead you and make the path smooth for you to travel, says the Lord. Isaiah 40:4 Every valley shall be exalted and every mountain and hill brought low; the crooked places shall be made straight and the rough places smooth.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2019, 06:00 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: Make sure that your faith is not misplaced, and that you trust Me alone and not people or circumstances. I answer the prayer of faith according to My will, says the Lord. Circumstances will change. People will disappoint you. But, I am the same forever, and My Word is truth and trustworthy. James 4:3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:42 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: You have been in a time of monotonous stagnation, but you are on the verge, the absolute cusp of breakthrough. Prepare your heart and adjust your attitude so that you are ready to forge ahead. Watch for every opportunity to progress, says the Lord. Be ready to take the next step. Isaiah 52:12 For you shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:31 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: In a vision I saw a field of ripe pumpkins, and the Lord said that we are entering new spiritual territory. It will be a time of spiritual growth and of sowing seeds that will produce an unusual harvest in its season. Pumpkins are the largest of fruits. We will be reaping the fruit of our labor, so this season will provide opportunities that will bring forth a bountiful harvest. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:54 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: Move with the flow of liberation. This is a time when you can break free from bondage, whether obviously apparent or subtle. Expand your thoughts and ideas of what is possible for you. You are capable of more than you have believed. Push back previously accepted boundaries and limitations, and embrace hope for your future, says the Lord. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:14 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: Beloved, you can do nothing about the past except learn from your mistakes and forgive those who have hurt you. Leave the past behind and press on to new heights. Set your heart to live by the Spirit so that you can attain righteousness and peace, says the Lord. Many of you will have prime opportunities to change the course of an otherwise miserable life. Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:59 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: Seek to do good. Let the words of your mouth and meditations of your heart be righteous. Honor others and recognize that I value every person with equality. I am no respecter of persons, says the Lord. Let your love flow like a river of life, and your harvest will be rich and plentiful. Matthew 7:12 12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
Old 06-08-2019, 06:05 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: Stay with the program despite being discouraged and regardless of how you feel. What you are going through is temporary. Things are about to change so that you can sense real liberty, but you have to be patient in the interim. There are still things that you can learn from current challenges that will give you greater strength to endure in the days ahead, says the Lord. Trust Me! James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:24 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: You need a time of rejuvenation. It would be good for you to have times of rest and relaxation, but your restoration comes from seeking Me and being in My presence. Come deliberately to Me in spirit and receive all that you need, says the Lord. Do not delay. Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord."
Old 06-10-2019, 06:18 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: I am calling you to a new, higher level of effectiveness in the Spirit. As you realize those areas of the flesh that need to be eliminated and act accordingly, your spiritual awareness will increase. Be sensitive to My conviction, and know the difference between conviction and condemnation. Conviction comes by My Spirit. Condemnation is a work of the flesh. Conviction will bring liberty while condemnation will bring more bondage, says the Lord. Yield to this great work of My Spirit. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: When breakthrough comes it will begin with your thoughts and intentions. You cannot move forward until you have a solid plan. Without definitive direction you will only go in circles. If you seek Me for My perfect plan, I will inspire and guide you into My purposes, says the Lord. But you must develop a mindset that will motivate you to take the next step. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:45 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: I will show you the way when there seems to be no way. There are avenues you can take that you do not know about and have not yet considered. You just need to trust that you are precious to Me, and I will direct and protect you, says the Lord. Do not be afraid. Fear brings torment and will override your faith. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:03 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Watch for the tendency to take on more than you can effectively handle. You cannot do everything at once. Narrow your focus and just do the next thing. Otherwise you will get scattered and overwhelmed. You can only do one step at a time and one day at a time as you move through what is required of you, says the Lord. Stay calm and maintain internal peace. Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 06-14-2019, 05:33 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: I know you get in a hurry, but I need you to take your time and be patient. You will get to your due season quickly enough. Remember that there are things to learn and discover on your journey that will be missed if you rush. Relax and take time to enjoy the moment, says the Lord. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:30 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: Never lose sight of the fact that your decisions and what you do will produce consequences, both good and bad. It is vital to your spiritual growth and well-being that you consider the outcome of choices and actions. Do not be hasty. Ponder the possibilities and the logical conclusion of what you are about to do, says the Lord. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Post New ThreadReply