Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-16-2024, 05:24 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 16: Watch for the temptation to be discouraged and receive unwarranted criticism. Know that you are My own special treasure, and disparaging words are not from Me, says the Lord. The correction that I bring will not result in despair, but will give hope for newness of life and an opportunity to grow spiritually. Galatians 5:22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2024, 06:19 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 17: You have been coping with unresolved issues, and you need to be reminded that those issues will not last forever. I am with you to give you the strength and courage to endure. You will learn valuable lessons from your current circumstances that will last a lifetime. Your faith will endure, says the Lord. Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Old 07-18-2024, 05:56 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 18: Seek to walk in the light of life. Darkness is so easy to slip into when you are facing challenges, but you must remember that you are a spiritual being. You can rise above all that tries to keep you down. All you have to do is realize this truth and make a decision to be all you can be in Me, says the Lord. John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying: I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.
Old 07-19-2024, 07:10 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 19: The issues you have faced over the past months will begin to be resolved. Do not underestimate the seriousness of what you have endured, but now is the time to rise above it. Take the next step, and move on with renewed strength and hope. Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!
Old 07-20-2024, 03:46 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 20: You have turned a page in your life, and the door has opened for you to move forward. It is a time of reflection when you can see who you really are, to correct mistakes, make amends, and become the person you are truly designed to be. You cannot change the past, but you can set your sights on righteousness, peace and joy, says the Lord. Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Old 07-21-2024, 06:29 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 21: In a vision I saw a huge rock that had been chiseled to be perfectly square; it was as high as it was wide and long. And, the Lord said: I am the Rock on which you must live. My word is your foundation. It is strong, immovable, and eternal. It represents your moral and spiritual ethic, and I am establishing that same ethic in those who have strayed from spiritual truth and righteousness. I will bring them back to that solid foundation. 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Old 07-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 22: This is a time when you can bring to a conclusion things that have been a bother or concern. The door will be opened to deal with issues that have seemed to be insurmountable. Do not hesitate to take the next step; it will be one step at a time in putting things in order, says the Lord. Put your trust in Me. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 07-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 23: You can now deal with issues that have been left unattended, but you will need wisdom. You are not without help. Ask, and I will show you the way. Insights that have seemed to escape you will be readily available, says the Lord. Quiet your trepidation and fear of failure, and put your faith in Me. Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Old 07-24-2024, 06:41 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 24: When things seem to go wrong, it is not necessarily your fault. Go easy on yourself even if you have some culpability. There is always an element of time and chance, so make the best of your circumstance, and put your faith in Me to bring your through trying times, says the Lord. Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned and saw under the sun that--the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor favor to men of skill; but time and chance happen to them all.
Old 07-25-2024, 06:37 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 25: Those of you, My people, who have been through trying times, I tell you that your wounds (both spiritually and naturally) will heal. Pick yourself up and prepare to move on. You have learned valuable lessons and have become stronger than you ever thought possible. Put the past behind you; there are good things ahead, says the Lord. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 07-26-2024, 06:48 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 26: This is a time when you can find solutions to difficult problems, and get help where needed. Listen for My still small voice as I give you wisdom and show you the way, says the Lord. This is not a time to give up and resign yourself to accepting situations that are not ideal. Help is on the way. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Old 07-27-2024, 07:06 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 27: In a vision I saw a chick pipping through the egg in its first step of hatching. I believe this was the first sign of breaking through the confines of situations that have restricted our progress. This is a time of encouragement to take the next step in breaking through to new spiritual heights. Be bold, be brave, for the Lord is with you. Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Old 07-28-2024, 06:40 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 28: There are challenges that you must work your way through, but it is My desire that you confront those issues without getting into conflict. Refuse to play the blame game, but rather seek to find what it is in yourself that needs to be brought into divine order. Only through maintaining peace will you gain the understanding necessary to overcome. Titus 3:9-11 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and striving about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning being self-condemned.
Old 07-29-2024, 07:01 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 29: Even though you are breaking through in some areas of your life, you will have to persevere to gain the victory. There will be solutions to problems that have seemed insurmountable, but you must continue to press through this difficult time, says the Lord. I will give you the strength and ingenuity to succeed. Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Old 07-30-2024, 06:24 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 30: You must stand firm, endure and press on. There are still mountains to climb and hurdles to jump, but I have given you the will and the ability to keep going, says the Lord. Let the truth of My Word give you the strength to overcome. Never doubt My presence in your life and circumstances. I am with you. Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
Post New ThreadReply