Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2024, 04:11 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16: Many of you, My children, are caught in the throes of division and mired in disagreements and disunity instead of seeking peace. I want you to remember that I have no favorites. When you are one with Me, walking with Me, and having My mind, you will seek to be at peace. Put aside prejudice and pride, and walk in the strength of My Spirit, says the Lord. And, love will overcome hatred. 1 Timothy 5:21 I charge you before God and the Lord Jesus Christ and the elect angels that you observe these things without prejudice, doing nothing with partiality.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2024, 06:31 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: There are issues that need attention, but you have not taken the next step. This is a time to quiet all fear and dread, and seek Me for the solution, says the Lord. I will show you the way so that you can proceed in confidence. Actually you already know what you must do, but you have been hesitant. Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Old 06-18-2024, 06:02 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18: The difficulties that you are facing will begin to sort themselves out. But, you must be patient. It could take more time than you anticipate. Just know that you are on the right track. Impatience will only slow your progress and cause frustration. Stay calm and focused as you place your trust and hope in Me, says the Lord. I am well able to bring you through. Romans 12:11-12 ...not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer.
Old 06-19-2024, 05:42 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19: There have been key people in your life that have had a positive influence on you. Rejoice in the help along the way, and refuse to be critical of those who created a stumbling block. No one is above reproach. Your gratitude toward others is a springboard to your relationship with Me, says the Lord.Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:00 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20: The decisions you make now will have extraordinary impact on the outcome of your life going forward. Seek divine wisdom and make sure that your motives are righteous, says the Lord. Do nothing apart from My leading, and you will stay on track. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-21-2024, 05:03 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21: Just like David and Goliath, your breakthrough is going to be huge. You are inching closer every day. Trust Me to direct every step so that you will achieve your goal and step into a new level of reality. You will look back on this time as epic, says the Lord. Samuel 17:45-46a Then David said to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword, with a spear, and with a javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hand.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:58 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22: It is time to get everything in order that you possibly can. This is not only for your peace of mind, but for your general well-being. The pieces of your life that look like a jigsaw puzzle can now come together to form an entire picture. But, it will take concentrated effort on your part. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Old 06-23-2024, 05:09 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23: Refuse to allow yourself to get stuck right here. I speak of stagnation spiritually, mentally, or emotionally. Take advantage of every opportunity to be motivated. Consider your options and choose to start moving in the right direction. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Old 06-24-2024, 06:50 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24: You are coming through this difficult time, but you are not there yet. Do not get discouraged in this process. It is a time of intense spiritual growth and understanding. You will look back on this season as one of maturation and of making important decisions that will position you for the next leg of your journey onward and upward, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.
Old 06-25-2024, 04:56 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25: I have equipped you and enabled you to do all that is necessary in this season. But, you must believe that I am with you, and that I am your very present help, says the Lord. Lean on Me instead of trying to go it alone. Find your strength in Me to deal with issues that seem insurmountable. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26: You are progressing nicely, but you still have a ways to go. I will send the help and provision you need to succeed. Be strong and of good courage, and never lose hope or allow your faith to lag. I am with you always, says the Lord. Matthew 17:20b If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
Old Today, 05:46 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27: Be still. Settle your soul and your spirit so that you can rest in My presence. Let go of all worry, strife and contention. There are things you can do something about, so do that. But, there are things beyond your control that you need to release in faith knowing that you will have the wisdom and ability to do all that has been set before you, says the Lord. Rest in Me. Hebrews 4:9-11a There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest.
Post New ThreadReply