Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-24-2023, 08:00 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - November

November 1

You, LORD, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation. Lamentations 5:19

Philippians 2:3 – Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 – The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Nehemiah 9:31b – What a gracious and merciful God you are!

Psalm 18:1-2 1 I love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. — James 1:17

Proverbs 10:19 When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

Psalms 23:4 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him. Psalms 91:2
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2023, 08:00 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. John 1:18

Psalm 28:7 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith." (Hebrews 12:2)

Philippians 2:13 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. — Psalm 40:4
Old 11-02-2023, 10:09 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3

John 10:27 – My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 – Rejoice always, pray without ceasing.

"Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth." (Colossians 3:2)

Psalm 55:22 22 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. — 2 Corinthians 12:9

1 John 4:21 And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. Psalm 34:6

Colossians 3:15 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
Old 11-03-2023, 08:57 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4

Luke 11:10 – For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 Corinthians 1:9 9 God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Proverbs 4:23
Old 11-04-2023, 10:17 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5

2 Timothy 4:1-5 1 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.

Proverbs 16:9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

Proverbs 21:30 30 There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.

2 Corinthians 4:19-18 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Romans 15:13 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:38 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6

Colossians 3:15, says, “And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.”

1 John 3:1 See what great lovem the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!n And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity! — Psalm 133:1

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13

“Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” (Psalm 90:12

“The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” Psalm 34:18

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Old 11-06-2023, 03:47 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7

Proberbs 17:22 22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13

Let us not become weary in doing good. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble. — Psalm 41:1

Proverbs 21:3 To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:50 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8

John 13:34-35 – A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

1 Corinthians 10:13b – God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19

"But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. — 2 Peter 3:9

1 Peter 5:7 7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Our help is from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8
Old 11-08-2023, 01:03 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalm 103:8

"Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.” Ephesians 4:29

2 Thessalonians 3:16 16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Colossians 3:16a – Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:03 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10

Colossians 3:16a – Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives.

Philippians 4:11b-13 – I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Job 37:5 – God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

The LORD Himself watches over you! The LORD stands beside you as your protective shade. Psalms 121:5
Old 11-10-2023, 02:35 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” Acts 16:31

Philippians 2:13 – For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

Titus 2:11 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" ?—Luke 12:22-25

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. —Matthew 11:28-30

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. — Proverbs 25:25

Deuteronomy 4:29 NIV But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:14 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12

Psalm 19:14 14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?”— Matthew 6:25

2 Corinthians 2:14 – Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.

Psalm 68:19 – Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation.

Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. — Deuteronomy 11:1
Old 11-12-2023, 12:55 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13

We love because He first loved us. – 1 John 4:19

Psalm 91:1 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Ephesians 3:18,20 – And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

This is My command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
Old 11-13-2023, 06:50 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14

“Praise the Lord, Let all that I am praise the Lord.” Psalm 146

Do not let yourself be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. — Romans 12:21

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16

14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. James 2:14-17

Proverbs 3:5-5-6 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. — Hebrews 10:25
Old 11-14-2023, 06:24 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15

Isaiah 26:4 4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:5-6

Jeremiah 29:13 – And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." (Galatians 5:13-14)
Post New ThreadReply