Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-16-2022, 05:56 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16

I hope for Your salvation, O Lord, and I do Your commandments. Psalms 119:166

Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 1 Peter 3:8

"Do not merely listen to the Word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says" (James 1:22).

Psalm 27:1a – The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad today! — Psalm 118:24

Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. Colossians 3:13

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1 Thes. 5:18)

Proverbs 15:18 18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2022, 05:48 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 17

And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God. Romans 8:27

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight"

James 1:19a – You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.

1 Thessalonians 5:14b – Take tender care of those who are weak. Be patient with everyone.

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Isaiah 40:31 – But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Everything good comes from God. Every perfect gift is from Him. — James 1:17

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. — Matthew 5:16

Let your conversation be gracious and effective so that you will have the right answer for everyone. Colossians 4:6

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2

John 13:34-35 NIV "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Old 11-18-2022, 04:39 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18

Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

We are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. — Ephesians 2:10

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. — Psalm 84:12
Old 11-19-2022, 06:21 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 19

Romans 12:2 – Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Psalm 1:1-2 – Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Nehemiah 8:10b – Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

The Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost. — Luke 19:10

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. — Matthew 11:28

His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. — Matthew 5:6
Old 11-20-2022, 07:14 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20

"It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." (Psalms 118:8)

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9

1 John 4:1 – Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Psalm 95:1-2 – Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Matthew 11:28 – Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

2 Samuel 22:31-33 31 “As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 32 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 33 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7
Old 11-21-2022, 06:25 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 21

The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. Psalm 24:1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" (Matthew 22:37).

1 Peter 4:8 – Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Isaiah 42:16b – I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.

Romans 12:9-10 NIV Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Psalm 95:2-3 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.
Old 11-22-2022, 05:28 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 22

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

"Rejoice in the Lord always - and again I say, rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4).

Philippians 4:5-7 "Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Joshua 1:9b – Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Colossians 3:15 – Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

Deuteronomy 32:4 – He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for Me, you will find it. — Matthew 10:39

See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are! 1 John 3:1
Old 11-23-2022, 05:46 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Matthew 19:26 26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

Psalm 100:4-5 – Enter [the Lord's] gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 55:22a – Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. — John 3:16

The LORD will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. — Isaiah 58:11

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

Deuteronomy 8:17-18a NIV You may say to yourself, "My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me." But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth.

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7
Old 11-24-2022, 05:56 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:1–2

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!” Revelation 5:13

Colossians 2:6-7 – Just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Joshua 24:15b – But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. — 1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 John 5:1 NIV Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
Old 11-25-2022, 04:36 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." (2 Corinthians 9:6)

Ephesians 3:20-21 – Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work in us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Colossians 3:17 – Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. — 2 Corinthians 4:6

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. — Proverbs 3:6

Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:1-14)

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Old 11-26-2022, 12:52 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 26

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5

Psalm 63:1 NIV O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Jesus said, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself". (Matthew 6:34a NIV).

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions us." (Psalm 103:12 NIV)

Hebrews 12:28 – Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.

Romans 8:28a – We know that all things work together for good for those who love God.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:47 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 27

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8

Psalm 42:11 – Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Colossians 3:16 – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

Ephesians 1:3 – Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. — 1 John 1:8-9

Psalm 51:1-2 NIV Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 100:4 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Old 11-28-2022, 05:46 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 28

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. — John 1:14

“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” Colossians 1:13–14

Daniel 3:17 17 If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to deliver us from it, and he will deliver us from Your Majesty’s hand.

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. Psalm 150:6

1 Chronicles 16:8 – Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

1 John 2:1-2 NIV My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 Chronicles 16:34 34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Old 11-29-2022, 06:01 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 29

Romans 5:6-11 6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

Luke 2:11 – For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Psalm 136:1, 26 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven. His love endures forever.

Psalm 144:2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. — Ephesians 4:29

Colossians 3:17 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Old 11-30-2022, 05:30 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 30

Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Corinthians 13:11

Hebrews 4:10-11 "For anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from His. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest."

Habakkuk 3:19 19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

My God turns my darkness into light. — Psalm 18:28

Lamentations 3:25-26 25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
Post New ThreadReply