Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-24-2023, 07:58 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - November

November 1: In a dream I was cleaning out a storage unit and found boxes and boxes of old cassette tapes. I built a fire in the fire pit, and began to systematically throw them into the fire. About half-way through the project, I started to panic about maybe needing them again and I wouldn't have them. Then, I realized that I no longer had a cassette player to listen to them on. I believe the dream symbolized the need to let go of the things of the past that have no meaning or purpose in the present or future. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2023, 07:58 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 2: You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot please all of the people all of the time. Settle that truth in your spirit when someone is in disagreement and trying to bring correction to you. You are called to be obedient to My leading, says the Lord, and not to be a people pleaser. 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:45 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 3: There are things that need to be put in proper order both physically and mentally. Ask for wisdom in accomplishing this task. I will give you the strength and clarity to deal with the issues that require your attention. Trust Me to direct your steps, says the Lord. Psalm 119:132-133 Look upon me and be merciful to me, as Your custom is toward those who love Your name. Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me.
Old 11-04-2023, 01:28 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 4: Time is your most precious commodity. You would do well to spend it doing good for yourself and others as directed by My Spirit, says the Lord. Spend time in My presence where you can access wisdom as you are being refreshed and renewed. Refuse to squander your time in division and hatred. Spend your time wisely as you surround yourself with love and goodness. Ephesians 5:15-16 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Old 11-05-2023, 02:33 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 5: I want you to release the dread in your heart to Me. Do not allow fear to rule in your soul with regard to what might happen in the days ahead. The issues of today are enough to deal with in righteousness without adding supposition. Avoid wasting your time and energy on a fear-based future, says the Lord. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 11-06-2023, 01:58 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 6: This is a time when you can gain greater perspective of your life and being as you reflect back on where you have been and where you are now. But, refuse to entertain condemnation for your mistakes and regrets. Everything you have experienced has served to teach you and bring you to spiritual maturity. Romans 8:1-4 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:55 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 7: Do not be anxious or afraid of what you might have to face in the future. You have today to do the best that you can to live a good and honest life that glorifies the Kingdom, says the Lord. You cannot even live the next hour before its time. Stay present with a righteous soul and tender heart. Seek peace and pursue it. Psalm 34:12-14 Who is the man who desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit. Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:37 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 8: When you are conflicted and do not know what the best choice is, ask Me for wisdom. I never fail to give you direction and show you the way without equivocation. There is no need to get stuck in a place indecision. Be still and wait for the answer, says the Lord. James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:55 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 9: To those who have been persecuted for your achievements, shake it off. It is better to do well and even be excellent than to do nothing and be accepted. But, you must also maintain humility and not gloat. You did not get to where you are today without help along the way. Give credit where credit is due. John 14:25b-27 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:24 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 10: You have reviewed the past, and it is time to let it go once and for all. There is nothing you can do to change it. Rise up out of the dead ashes of what was and determine to move forward with confidence that I am with you and will not leave you nor forsake you, says the Lord. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:26 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 11: Much of the internal work of your soul and spirit is designed to restore you and repair the damage that has kept you from being completely whole and functional. Allow this work and be thankful for the opportunity to experience a new level of spiritual liberty. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:10 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 12: Our dwelling place in heaven is not a house of rooms filled with all the conveniences and accoutrements of earthly living, but is a place in the Spirit where we can be one with God the Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all eternity. Live your life worthy of reward. John 14:2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Old 11-13-2023, 04:37 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 13: Refuse to obsess about what might happen in the future. It is a waste of your time and energy. The events of today are enough to deal with without adding trepidation to the mix. Stand in the faith that I am with you and will lead you in every circumstance. Rest in that assurance, says the Lord. Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 11-14-2023, 04:56 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 14: Follow My lead in making changes this season. Change should never be the product of boredom or a whim, but should be well thought out and a necessary improvement to your life. It should have an element that simplifies and fortifies where you are and where you are going. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 11-15-2023, 04:38 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 15: Forgive those who have been irksome, and move on. Their intention was not to be annoying; it was your mood that created irritation. So, repent and receive forgiveness. Vow to do better in the future. You cannot do anything about what has already transpired. Set yourself to always walk and live in the Spirit. Galatians 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Post New ThreadReply