Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-01-2018, 05:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December

December 1: These times require your utmost attention to your spiritual position. The world is full of darkness and trouble, but you can make decisions to be righteous in the midst of a crooked generation. You do not have to fall prey to evil in these days, says the Lord. Be led by My Spirit in all things so that you can be an overcomer. Philippians 2:14-16 Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2018, 05:44 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2: It is more important than ever that you actually live in Me and become aware of pitfalls. There is a myriad of distractions that could take you off course if you aren't paying attention. Establish good priorities so that you can remain spiritually connected. Do nothing apart from the moving of My Spirit, says the Lord. John 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me."
Old 12-03-2018, 06:27 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 3: What you think and do in these days will have an extraordinary impact on the days ahead. Therefore, you should take the condition of your soul and spirit very seriously and make necessary corrections to achieve the best possible outcome. This is no time to be glib or frivolous. Your future depends on it, says the Lord. Proverbs 24:12 If you say, "Surely we did not know this," Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 12-04-2018, 05:47 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4: Please know that when people spew hatred and vitriol into the atmosphere, they are sowing bad seed and corruption into the spiritual environment. And, I tell you the truth that the harvest is in full swing. You wonder why things feel so bleak; this is the reason. Begin to sow seeds of peace for your future well-being, says the Lord. Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 12-05-2018, 05:43 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 5: In a vision I saw a turtle retract its head and legs into its shell, and I heard the Lord say: "This is a time when you need to retreat from external chaos and establish yourself in a place of peace and quiet. If you are to hear My still, small voice you must be silent. Quiet your flesh and seek tranquility." Zechariah 2:13 Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!
Old 12-06-2018, 05:54 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6: Beloved, don't be afraid. I am with you to show you the way--to direct your steps so that you fulfill My will in your life, says the Lord. Put your trust in Me as you quiet your soul and give turmoil no place. These are important days in your progression and transition from where you have been to a more complete expression of who you really are. Prepare to move forward. 1 Peter 1:7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:45 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7: I speak to those who have allowed your heart to be hardened in certain aspects of life. Will you allow your heart to be softened by My Spirit? Will you be willing to give yourself permission to walk in love? I will reveal your heart to you so that you can see clearly where you need to forgive and release, says the Lord. I want to hold your heart in My hands. Hebrews 3:13 but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:28 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 8: Deception abounds. However, you have chosen to know Me and to walk and live in My Spirit where truth and honesty prevail. You can only be honest when you have nothing to hide. Hiding your sin will keep you from pure relationship with Me, says the Lord. I would have you deal with everything in you that wants to stay hidden. Repent and bring everything to the light. 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:15 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9: You are in the early stages--the very beginning of the current spiritual season. And, you can barely tell a difference from the last season; the changes are imperceptible. But, the subtleties are important and powerful. Take the time to evaluate what has occurred in the past two months, and you will see more clearly the significance of what I am doing in your life, says the Lord. Zechariah 4:10 For who has despised the day of small things?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:58 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 10: I am looking for those whose hearts are not satisfied with status quo. To those who have a desire to know Me better, I will open to you greater spiritual understanding that will take you deeper, higher and wider. I will take you beyond your old boundaries, and you will be astounded at what you can see and know, says the Lord. Isaiah 54:2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes."
Old 12-11-2018, 05:12 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 11: Watch for a further separation between those who are completely devoted to Me and those who have a casual religious connection. I am calling My sheep to a high and unsurpassed, pristine feeding ground where they can feast on My word with a revived spiritual appetite. I call you by name and invite you to follow Me to this high place, says the Lord. 2 Corinthians 6:17 Therefore, come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 12: In a vision I saw an individual climbing a rock wall--absolutely scrambling up the seemingly impossible vertical heights. And, I heard the Lord say, "There are things that have seemed impossible to you or beyond your ability to accomplish. However, I am calling you to a high place in spirit where relative few of My people will go. I will empower you and even give you supernatural strength to do what I have set before you. Just take the first step." Psalm 148:1 Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise Him in the heights!
Old 12-13-2018, 04:53 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 13: Save yourself the agony of disappointment and discouragement by trusting that I will bring you through every challenge. Being overwhelmed will not help you, but faith will. Try to maintain a positive attitude in the face of negative circumstances. Look to Me for help and direction, says the Lord. Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:37 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14: When you do not know what to do or where to go, ask Me for wisdom. You are not going to understand My will by asking other people about it. They don't know you like I do or care about you as I do. Do not to be afraid to go straight to the Source of your existence and well-being for insight and good judgment. Establish yourself in close relationship by seeking Me often and trusting and depending on Me, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 12-15-2018, 04:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 15: I am with you in times of trouble and in the midst of difficulties. Know that if you look for Me I will be found. If you will take one tiny step towards Me, I will take a giant leap towards you. I will present Myself in ways that you would never expect, but in ways that will be exactly what you need at this moment, says the Lord. Psalm 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Post New ThreadReply