Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2016, 07:32 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Promises and Prayers of Hope

Promises and Prayers of Hope
(That You Can Pray and Apply to Your Life)
By Pastor Kelly Sensenig

Psalm 42:11
“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”

Prayer:
“Dear God and Heavenly Father, I thank You that I can live in Your presence today and experience the daily hope or confident expectation that you will meet all of my needs through your presence and personal companionship. I find hope in your abiding presence knowing that you will assist me in my journey this day.

'When my soul is feeling cast down, burdened, and heavy, I will turn to Thee for the confident hope that I can, through Your help, live above my sorrows and depression.

'I will find all of my hope and confidence in You today. You have provided me with Your strength to overcome my downcast soul and saddened countenance. I turn to Thee for help and want to live by your assistance and power, so I can find hope for my journey throughout this entire day. Right now, I claim to live in light of your presence, power, and hope.

'I will claim the promise of hope that only You can supply me with on a daily basis. I will find hope in Your presence as You provide me with Your ever-present assistance and delivering power. Thank you for providing me with hope. I praise Your name today. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 31:24
“Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”

Prayer:
“Dear Lord and Heavenly Father, I will be strong today and courageous because I know that You will give me the strength to go on in life. My hope is in Thee!

'You are my daily hope as I depend upon Your help and strength. Help me to “Be strong and of a good courage” (Josh. 1:6). As You strengthen me inwardly, through Your personal presence, I know that I will find the courage I need to face life’s demands.

'I also know that I will experience the inner hope, or the confident reassurance and encouragement that I need from Thee, so I do not become overcome by hopelessness and despair. Today, I claim Your courage and strength to face all of my trials and tribulations, knowing that You will give me the hope and reassurance I need, as You strengthen my heart. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 33:22
“Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.”

Prayer:
“O God, thank You for tender-loving mercies, Your pity and compassion that You shower upon my life every day. Help me to understand and have a greater appreciation for your mercies which are new every morning.

'As I experience your mercy, or loving compassion in my heart and life today, I place my hope in Thee, knowing that through Your tender care and compassion that You express to me, I will be able pass through my trials and difficulties.

'Oh Lord, help me to sense your loving care and provision over my life today, help me to experience Your tender mercy, or loving compassions, so that I can abound in hope, or the confident reassurance that You are with me, loving me, caring for me, and that You will meet all of my truest needs in life.

'Help me this day to “mount up with wings as eagles,” to “run, and not be weary,” and to “walk, and not faint” (Isaiah 40:31). In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 71:14
“But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.”

Prayer:
“Father, today I will hope continually in Thee. I know that I can only find hope by experiencing Your personal presence, companionship, and daily assistance in my life. As the Psalmist declared, “My hope is in thee” (Ps. 39:7).

'I thank You that You are with me today and for this reason I can experience the daily hope of confidence that You will meet all of my needs and provide me with the encouragement to go on in life.

‘I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower’ (Psalm 18:1-2).

'I will look to Thee this day, with great expectation, that You will provide me with the hope that I need to face life’s difficulties. You are all I need, dear Lord. I find my hope in Thee. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Psalm 119:81
“My soul fainteth for thy salvation (deliverance): but I hope in thy word.”

Psalm 119:114
“Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.”

Prayer:
“Precious Lord, today I find hope from Your Word. As I read it, meditate on it, and claim the promises that it gives to me, I can experience hope. I have hope or the confident assurance that I can make it through this day, since You have given men many precious and personal promises to claim, as my own.

'This day, as I ponder the truth of Your Word, I want You to speak to me, and fill me with hope, knowing that Your promises and commands will help me to maintain a spiritual edge in life and give me the daily hope and confidence I need to face life’s demands.

'I commit myself to Your truth. I place myself under Your authority and I claim Your promises and guidance that You give to me, through the Word, so I might experience the reassurance that I can go on in life and live victoriously above life’s trials.

'Oh Lord, give me strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow, as I read, obey, and claim the promises of Your Word. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost".

Prayer:
"I thank You Lord that you are the God of hope, my personal God who provides me with confidence to live victoriously and above all my difficulties and depressive thoughts that seek to invade my heart and life.

'I cast my thoughts of depression aside and place myself totally in Your hands, so I can experience Your hope today, which is the confident expectation that You will give me victory over doubt, depression, and fear, through your inner joy and peace.

'Dear Lord, You are my only hope for today. You are my tower of strength. I claim today that inner joy and peace that you want to give to me, so I can live with the hope and confidence, or the reassurance and expectation, that You will provide for my needs and get me though this day.

'Thank You God that I can come to you today and be filled with your unending joy and peace, knowing that through faith in Your constant provision, I can experience the daily hope I need to go on in life, since You have provided all of my inner needs.

'Today I commit myself to this hope and by faith claim your peace that passeth all understanding” (Phil. 4:7) and “the joy unspeakable and full of glory” (1 Pet. 1:8) that only You can give through the power of the Holy Spirit. I claim this promise today so I can “abound in hope” by experiencing Your daily inner peace and joy that You provide in my heart. Oh God of all hope, fill me with Your hope today. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

http://www.bereaninternetministry.or...of%20Hope.html
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply