Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Prayers and Prayer Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prayers and Prayer Requests Post your prayer requests and favorite prayers here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2014, 11:46 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 21

Morning Praise

Blessed are you, Lord God: Blessed are you for ever. Holy is your name: Blessed are you for ever. Great is your mercy for your people. In the morning I cry out to you: Blessed are you for ever.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I praise you and give you glory: I bless you for calling me to be one of your holy people. Remain in my heart, and guide me in my love and service all of this day. Help me to shine your light before others and lead them to the way of faith. Holy Trinity of love, I praise you now and for ever. Amen.

Meditation

[Blessed is God forever.]

May the Passion of Christ be ever in my heart. May your law and your goodness guide my every thought, O Lord. And may the power of your Holy Spirit flow through my words and my actions today, and always. Amen.

Father, I yield myself to the control of the Holy Spirit that I may bear His fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, good ness, faith, meekness and temperance. Help me remember to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. If I become angry I will not sin by nursing a grudge. With your help I will resolve my anger before sunset, and live at peace with all men as much as it is possible with me.

Genuine Spirituality

1 Corinthians 3:1-7

Dear Father, growth-giving God,

Help me to be a genuinely spiritual person in Christ. Let me grow beyond having to be fed like a baby on soft food and milk. May I strive for maturity so I will be able to digest solid food.

Keep me from being jealous and full of strife, from acting as mere human beings act - carnal!

Help me to understand the equality of all your servants, and not to put one above another, or to claim special discipleship to any!

Help me to see that it is not a question of who waters and who plants, for it is only you, God, who gives the increase.

In the name of Jesus. Amen.

“A Prayer For Springtime”

Father, Your watchful eye brings great assurance to my heart as You, Almighty Father, are a God of perfect order, and Your immutable character does not change. Your perfect design of the universe and all of created life that sustains it is also testimony to Your unchanging faithfulness. We marvel in the wonder of each hour of the day and of the night, hill and meadow, tree and flower, sun and moon and stars of light. The redeemed join with all of nature in declaring Your wondrous beauty in all creation as we bring praise, honor and glory to You, our Faithful God. Amen.

Dear Lord, please help me find confidence in myself. Help me understand that when I have confidence in myself others will have confidence in me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply