Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-01-2019, 05:56 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - October

October 1: This is the beginning of a season of adjustments, some of which will be very subtle, difficult to analyze or describe. Internal work will be at the core of these changes as you become more acutely aware of your motivations and attitudes. In the process of being transformed into My image, you will experience intense times of purification, says the Lord. Yield to this work of My Spirit. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2019, 04:58 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 2: It is My desire that you seek to be at peace with yourself, with others, and with Me, says the Lord. It is very difficult to accomplish anything worthwhile and lasting when you are unsettled and in turmoil. It is imperative for you to establish yourself in a place of tranquility if you want to truly live in freedom. 1 Peter 3:10-12 For "He who would love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."
Old 10-03-2019, 06:53 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 3: As you watch in amazement the absurdities of life, you must be reasonable. Do not allow the ridiculous things you see affect your sense of stability and purpose. Remember that you are established on a firm foundation of faith in Me, says the Lord. Be strong by continuing to build on spiritual truth. Matthew 7:24-25 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock."
Old 10-04-2019, 05:29 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 4: If you quiet your soul, you will sense a subtle shift in your spiritual environment. This delicate change is one of hope and well-being. It is not an in-your-face change; you will have to be still and heighten your awareness of My work, says the Lord. You cannot see if you do not look, nor can you hear if you do not listen. Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Old 10-05-2019, 07:27 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 5: You may have been on what seemed like a roller-coaster ride, but you will now be able to regain your sense of perspective and balance. You can slow down and get into a better routine that will accommodate your desire to know Me better, says the Lord. Just settle down and refocus your efforts and spiritual intentions. Psalm 107:30 Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:53 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 6: If you are to live in My Spirit and establish yourself in divine order, you must do all that I ask, says the Lord. You, My people, have come a long way, but you must push through until your obedience is fulfilled. Don't stop short of your goal, but rather push through to complete freedom from all that holds you back. 1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
Old 10-07-2019, 06:47 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7: Make every effort to draw near to Me, says the Lord. The days are treacherous, and you will need to concentrate on things of the Spirit so that you are not sucked into a deep hole of deception. When you come close to Me, I will show you both truth and error. I will protect your mind and heart. Ephesians 5:14-17 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light." See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:52 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 8: In a vision I saw a big eye. And, I heard the Lord say, "I am looking to and fro throughout the whole earth to find those who are dedicated to serving Me, those who sincerely put Me first in their lives. For, I will pour out My grace in abundance on those whose hearts are steadfast and faithful." 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:10 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 9: Will you go for Me? Will you be My hands, My heart and My mouth? If you are willing, I will send you to do things that are beyond selfish desire and beyond human endeavor. What I ask of you will require a generous heart and a willingness to express kindness even in the most abhorrent situations. You will not initiate these acts of benevolence; I will, says the Lord. Colossians 3:12-13 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:37 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 10: I will give you unexpected opportunities to release things from the past that have kept you in subtle bondage. You will now be able to see your way to complete freedom. For some, this will be a place of idolatry where you have idealized a person, place or thing that represents happiness and perfection. Let it go and be liberated, says the Lord. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:16 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 11: Walk in the light of truth and be done with all darkness, that is all things that you would not want others to know. Let My light reveal and cleanse you from all evil. Become truly righteous by walking and living in the Spirit. Yield yourself to Me and become one with Me, says the Lord. Luke 8:16-17 "No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light. For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light."
Old 10-12-2019, 07:36 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 12: Be done with contention and strife; it will only cause those relationships to deteriorate. Pay attention to your motivations and attitudes and deal with negativity by getting right with Me, says the Lord. You will either focus on differences by quarreling in the flesh, or you will live at peace through focusing on life in the Spirit. One tears apart while the other binds together. Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 13: You have begun to reap the harvest from what was sown during the beginning of the season that is ending. Some will experience great favor and benefit while others will endure hardship. Others will fall somewhere between those two extremes. This is a time when you would do well to learn the lessons of the harvest, says the Lord. Matthew 13:23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
Old 10-14-2019, 07:41 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 14: The theme of this new spiritual year is generosity. As you progress in this new season, you will have opportunities to give in a variety of ways. You can help financially or give your time and energy to benefit those who need assistance. You can also demonstrate kindness in every situation, says the Lord. What you do will establish your spiritual environment. Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 10-15-2019, 05:30 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 15: Your environment is becoming increasingly complex, and it is easy to get bogged down with things you do not know or understand. Remember that I am greater than the world's complexities. I am all-knowing and all-seeing, and I can guide you through every intricate and complicated situation or process. I will give you the wisdom you need, but you must ask, says the Lord. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Post New ThreadReply