Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2020, 05:34 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - February

February 1: Each one of you carries the responsibility to be an example of righteousness in My kingdom. Only those who live what they believe will be credible in their witness of Me, says the Lord. It is not only your right, but your obligation to represent Me in spirit and in truth, and you can only do that if you live and walk in the Spirit. Proverbs 13:17 A wicked messenger falls into trouble, but a faithful ambassador brings health.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2020, 05:19 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2: Beloved, I want you to consciously exercise your will with purity of purpose. Your decisions will dictate the outcome of your life in the days and weeks ahead. Only the foolish believe that they can get away with unrighteousness without having to pay a price. Stay spiritually and morally focused so that you can have the best possible results, says the Lord. Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:43 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3: Take the time you need to rest and catch your breath from the demands on your time and energy. It is important for you to maintain your strength and stamina for the days ahead. You will be challenged in ways that benefit your spiritual growth and understanding of the current season. Stay alert! Matthew 14:23 And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:54 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4: There is a shift taking place, and you must be alert and discern the changes required before you can do what is next. Your flexibility will result in stability, so you must be willing to do all that I ask without jumping out ahead of Me, says the Lord. Take it slow and steady. Proverbs 8:6 Listen, for I will speak of excellent things, and from the opening of my lips will come right things.
Old 02-05-2020, 12:55 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5: Plant your feet firmly on the foundation of the word of truth and refuse to allow the winds of change to move you from that place of stability. Be strong and unwavering. Stand fast in your relationship and commitment to Me, says the Lord. Spiritual focus is the order of the day. 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:10 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6: You are entering a time that may very well be one of the most defining moments of who you are in Me before you move to the next phase of your life. Be obedient to My direction, and stay close to Me. Do not be afraid! Your tendency is to fear the unknown, but your unknown is very well known to Me, says the Lord. Stand strong. 2 Corinthians 10:5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
Old 02-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7: I am refining you by testing your heart. Impurities in your character and nature will begin to rise to the top of your consciousness so that you can see clearly the things that need to be dealt with. This refining process will produce purity and sweetness of spirit. Set your heart to yield to this process, says the Lord. Proverbs 17:3 The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, but the Lord tests the hearts.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:35 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8: I know of the desire of many of My people to make amends for past transgressions. You cannot undo what has been done. I know the depth of your repentance. Receive My forgiveness, and forgive those who have sinned against you as well. You must not harbor resentment in any form, says the Lord. Be free! Matthew 6:15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:52 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9: Use caution in forming new connections. Things are not as they seem. Discernment is necessary if you are going to avoid being taken advantage of. You cannot trust systems or people that you personally do not know are reliable. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. Ask Me for wisdom, says the Lord. Proverbs 2:3-6 Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:34 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10: In this time of uncertainty it is important for you to be found in peace. You must not be carried away from your place of safety and security by external conditions. Stand strong and immovable by knowing the power of My strength in you. I am unchanging, the same yesterday, today and forever, says the Lord. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:45 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11: I am seeking those with tender hearts and yielded spirits that I can move readily, says the Lord. I want to lead My people to places they have never considered--places beyond the confines of religious tradition. I will take you to spiritual heights that will elevate your spirit and thrill your soul. Will you yield to the moving of My Spirit? Ephesians 3:17-19 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:21 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12: I heard the phrase, "Stay in your lane." I believe that this is an admonishment for us to stay with what we know is right for us. We must keep our focus and not deviate from truth and peace. The Lord wants us to fulfill His purpose by the grace He has given to us through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 4:4-7 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:57 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13: While in the Spirit, I had the sense of expansion. It was like the atmosphere was expanding to be higher, wider and deeper. And I heard the Lord say that we will experience a time of spiritual growth when we can see more clearly, gain greater wisdom, and go beyond previous limitations. We just have to be available to Him and be willing to embrace all that He has for us. Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Old 02-14-2020, 06:08 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14: In this time of transition it is imperative that you maintain integrity. I have given you the ability to stay in truth, righteousness, faith and peace through the Spirit. I have empowered you and given you the grace to rise above and overcome the powers of darkness of this age, says the Lord. It is up to you to choose the high road. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:17 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15: Life requires patience and perseverance, but many of My people want to do life in giant leaps. There are many lessons to learn and victories that will take one day at a time and one step at a time to win and fulfill your destiny. Be content with the pace I have established because it is the perfect tempo for spiritual growth and blessings, says the Lord. Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.
Post New ThreadReply