Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-01-2022, 05:37 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - June

June 1: Ask what you will, but ask in faith without doubting. You must believe that I am both willing and able to meet your need. I am not a magician that will produce whatever it is you desire. I respond to your faith and confidence in Me through our relationship that produces faith and hope. Come to Me with a pure heart. James 1:5-8 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2022, 05:33 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 2: Take each day as it unfolds and stay present. Refuse to dwell on the past; nothing will change what was. The future is always beyond your reach except to hold your plans loosely with an open hand. What you have is this moment, the ever present now. So strive to live every minute to its full potential as directed by My Spirit. Live in righteousness and peace and without regret. Ephesians 5:8-10 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth, proving what is acceptable in the Lord.
Old 06-03-2022, 05:35 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 3: When you find that life has become increasingly complex and difficult, let Me lead you. You do not always know the right course of action in moving forward, so put your trust in Me to go before you and make a way. Do not be afraid; I will show you the way. Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:13 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 4: No good deed goes unrewarded. When you need someone to be kind and generous to you, first extend kindness to those around you. Establish yourself in the flow of positive sowing and reaping, and your life will reflect the benefits. Set your heart to do good. Deuteronomy 6:18 And you shall do what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that it may be well with you, and that you may go in and possess the good land of which the Lord swore to your fathers.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:39 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5: I speak to those who have not made the distinction between legitimate authority and domination. Many of those who dominate and those who are dominated are under the influence of a generational curse that must be broken before freedom can be attained. I want you to be free, says the Lord, free to enjoy relationship with Me and express spiritual truth always. John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Old 06-06-2022, 06:03 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 6: Prepare for change, whether welcomed or not. It is a time to be fluid and flexible. Allow Me to move you to conform more completely to My will and purpose for you. Your sense of stability should not depend on your physical and natural conditions but in your spiritual and eternal position. Jeremiah 18:3-4 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
Old 06-07-2022, 05:32 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7: You desire better days, but there are things you must learn before you can move on. There are issues of your own heart that must be resolved and things you need to face that will serve to make you a better human being. These are the days of greater spiritual perfection that require your attention. Yield to the process. Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
Old 06-08-2022, 06:44 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 8: Calm your mind and emotions, and seek My presence. I will reveal solutions to difficult problems and give you insights that you have been lacking. These are necessary things before you go on to the next phase. You will begin to see how you have grown spiritually and progressed in purpose. I am with you! Psalm 92:12 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Old 06-09-2022, 06:20 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 9: You are on the road to recovery from the things that have, for all intents and purposes, put you down. Arise from places of difficulty just as surely as you get up in the morning from your bed. Set your heart to go forth in My strength, and be led by My Spirit with strength and courage. Malachi 4:2 But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings, and you shall go out and grow fat like stall-fed calves.
Old 06-10-2022, 12:49 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 10: Pay attention and watch for valuable insights that will prepare you and facilitate your spiritual development. You are ready to proceed and take the next step in a series of actions. You will have the understanding necessary to this vital process of spiritual growth. I have called you to a closer walk with Me, and that will require that you leave behind the hindrances that keep you from intimacy with Me. Proverbs 4:12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.
Old 06-11-2022, 07:02 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 11: Yield to the spiritual work in your heart of consideration and care for others. Prepare for a supernatural expansion to take place internally until you care as much for them as you do for yourself. It will be a subtle but powerful work that begins with unselfishness. And the rewards will be great and lasting. Isaiah 58:6-8 Is this not the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out; when you see the naked, that you cover him, and not hide yourself from your own flesh? Then your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily,and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:07 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 12: Stay alert and be vigilant to see that you do not take a divergent path from the one that I have set you on. Refuse the temptation to depart from what you know is right and true for you, says the Lord. I have a plan and purpose that will require your steadfastness at this time. Do not allow distractions to take you off course. 1 Corinthians 7:35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.
Old 06-13-2022, 06:34 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13: Things are changing all around you, and the path that you have taken seems ominous and at times even treacherous. But you must stay the course. Take solace in that which is familiar while navigating the strange and unfamiliar terrain. Let Me be your guide and your place of safety. Run to Me in times of trouble or when you are unsure. Psalm 107:28-30 Then they cry out to the Lord in their trouble, and He brings them out of their distresses. He calms the storm, so that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven.
Old 06-14-2022, 06:56 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 14: Put your priorities in order, and set yourself to achieve your goals and ideals. This takes self-discipline and focus, but you will not regret it. Be strong and resolute, and keep Me in sight as you move ahead and not in your rear-view mirror. I am your very present help, says the Lord, and I will guide you. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling.
Old 06-15-2022, 03:40 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 15: You are going to always have good days and bad days. Rejoice in the good and learn from the bad as you take everything in stride. Your goal should be to walk and live in the Spirit where you can rise above the things of the earth, hear My voice, and obey My leading. It is your choice. Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Post New ThreadReply