Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2018, 09:30 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Rainbow

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God

Rainbow

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Gen. 9:13, 15b

A rainbow painted across the sky declares our Creator’s loving-kindness. It provides a beautiful sight. It is a beautiful gift from God. God’s communicates much through a rainbow.

Ever want a sign from God? We DO have a sign in every rainbow! God signed a covenant for all to see. Every rainbow is a renewed covenant God signs. He reminds every generation that He keeps His covenants…His promises. People sometimes sign covenants they fail to honor. God NEVER does.

The Bible is filled with God’s covenants with man. Intelligent people have mined the meanings of God’s covenants. Yet, any child can know our covenant-keeping God. Before a child can write he can color a rainbow. It is like God places His hand on the child’s hand. He guides that child to know Him through His signature, the rainbow.

Next time you desire a sign from God think on a few of His many promises:

Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5b

Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10 LB

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Everything is possible for him who believes. Mark 9:23

May many be drawn to faith in You today Lord Jesus.

Betty
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply