Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-01-2024, 05:20 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - May

May 1: You can look back regretting the things you have done and the circumstances you have endured, but it will not change what was or has been. What you can do is repent and ask the forgiveness of God, leave it behind, and move on with your focus on fulfilling the purposes of the Lord in your life. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2024, 07:14 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 2: I know you, says the Lord, and I see what you have been through. I have been with you all the way to give you strength and the resolve to endure. Never doubt My love and care for you. Know that you can trust Me and lean on Me to be your very present help in all things. You have come this far, and you will continue to go the distance. Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:03 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3: When difficulties and challenges arise, you must be flexible to do what is required of you. Realize that I am with you to give you wisdom and direction in every circumstance. Do not be afraid to step out in faith, and know that you can accomplish what seems to be impossible. Be strong and of good courage, says the Lord. Take one step at a time in realizing your goal so that you do not become overwhelmed. Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:22 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 4: Some of you, My people, are more creative than others, but everyone is creative in his own way and genre. Some of you have neglected your gift by being immersed in the stark reality of undesirable world conditions. Allow your creativity to be a place of solace and of allowing spiritual reality to kick in. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, says the Lord. Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Old 05-05-2024, 06:34 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 5: Deliberately come into peace as you release yourself from stress. Step on to the firm foundation of faith in My word, in My kingdom, and in relationship with Me, says the Lord. When your foundation is solid everything that you build will reflect that same fundamental power. Your position in Me will bring you to a position of life and strength. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 05-06-2024, 07:21 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6: You are in a season of progression. You will be able to break through invisible barriers that have kept you from achieving certain goals. If you pay attention, you will discover that you are experiencing a freedom that only comes from realizing spiritual reality. Refuse to believe that living and walking in the Spirit is fragile. It is the most solid existence possible. Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:14 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 7: Hang on to My promises when you have a setback. Overall, you are making progress, but not all things are coming up roses and clover. Challenges are part of life that either break you down or strengthen your resolve. It will be up to you as to how you respond. You would do well to be strong in the face of adversity, and put your trust in Me, says the Lord. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:29 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8: This is a time when you must rest and be restored. Rise up in the Spirit and access the substance of rejuvenation and receive it by faith. Everything you need to be refreshed and renewed is within your grasp. This is a new day, and you have the ability to reset and begin again. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
Old 05-09-2024, 05:42 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 9: For those who have been traveling on a rough road, which has seemed insurmountable, it will begin to smooth out. But, you must let go of issues that have kept you in turmoil. You can do this by putting them in My capable hands, says the Lord. You must stop fretting about things that have no eternal value, and put your trust in Me for guidance and protection. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:31 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 10: You will have opportunities to deal with unresolved issues at this time, and it will be in your flow to do so. Do not be afraid to take drastic measures when necessary. It is time to clear the slate and begin again. You will be glad and relieved that you did. Colossians 3:23-24 23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Old 05-11-2024, 06:22 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 11: When issues of life overwhelm you, and you feel like you are drowning in things too difficult to deal with, know that I hold you in the palm of My hand, says the Lord. Never stop believing that I am with you and for you and that I will bring you through every challenge. All you must do is have faith and believe that I will. Nothing is too big or beyond My reach. Luke 1:37 For with God nothing will be impossible.
Old 05-12-2024, 06:41 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12: Make yourself available to Me, says the Lord, and I will use you in miraculous ways to demonstrate My kingdom. Remember that I am no respecter of persons. Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
Old 05-13-2024, 07:05 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 13: Beloved, the more you establish order in your life, the more freedom you can enjoy. Refuse to get bogged down with things that have no eternal value. Rather focus on the spiritual aspects of your life and being. Seek to use the gifts you have been given so that you can produce the fruit of the Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 14: Check yourself to determine how you are treating those around you. Remember that what you do to others will be done to you. See that you show the same respect to the people around you as you expect from them. Romans 14:8-10 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living. But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
Old Today, 07:02 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 15: Put your priorities in order so that you can prosper in all things. Every thought, every decision, every action should be according to what is right and just, says the Lord. Only then will you be rewarded for your efforts. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Post New ThreadReply