Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-17-2021, 04:04 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 17: Be aware that you are likely to be uncomfortable and even indecisive in this season. There will be a sense of urgency to figure out what to do. You will be tempted to get drastic and be radical in changing your direction. However, you must persist and stay on track. Refuse to get upset. Maintain peace, stay calm and have faith. This is all about learning to trust Me in the midst of chaos. Stay the course and see My handiwork. Psalm 9:10 And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2021, 05:41 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 18: Exercise your discernment in what you share with others. Only be led by My Spirit to avoid those who will misunderstand or misuse what should remain secret or sacred. Be careful not to tell a gossip that which you do not want everyone to know. It is often good to keep your mouth shut. Matthew 7:6 Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Old 10-19-2021, 03:20 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 19: In these difficult and sometimes frustrating days, you must find kindness and forgiveness in your heart. Lashing out at others will only create hard feelings and uncomfortable situations. Determine to be evenhanded in every circumstance, and give others the benefit of the doubt. Isaiah 55:8-9 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:03 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 20: Set a watch on your attitudes and behavior and choose to live in and by the Holy Spirit. Refuse to think evil thoughts or carry out evil plans. You are a living example of My heart and nature on the earth, and yours is to demonstrate My kingdom. Do not give anyone just cause to scorn or mock that which is holy. 1 Peter 1:13-16 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, Be holy, for I am holy.
Old 10-21-2021, 03:38 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 21: There are many things that are beyond the scope of your responsibility and authority that you need to leave alone. But you can be true to your calling and do what I have given you to do. Allow Me to mold you like clay in the hands of a potter to become the unique and precious vessel that I can use to accomplish My purposes. Isaiah 64:8 But now, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our potter; and all we are the work of Your hand.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:07 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 22: There is a time for every season, and this is a time for you to find your place of spiritual strength. That strength only comes from faith and reliance on Me. When you know that you are Mine and I am yours, you will know that I am with you in every circumstance. Be strong. Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
Old 10-23-2021, 03:51 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 23: Maintain a generous heart, and that generosity will be multiplied back to you. This is not a time to withhold your consideration and kindness, and do not allow your heart to be hardened in any way. Treat everyone in the same way that you want to be treated. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Old 10-24-2021, 01:35 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 24: Take the time to think things through. You will be inclined to make assumptions that will lead you down the wrong path. Push your potential decisions out to discover their logical conclusions before you act. Stay within the parameters of walking in the Spirit and keeping righteous boundaries. Psalm 119:40 Behold, I long for Your precepts; revive me in Your righteousness.
Old 10-25-2021, 03:49 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 25: Set your heart to stay the course in accord with the Holy Spirit. Refuse to allow the setbacks that you have encountered to be a deterrent. Press on with your eyes fixed on the prize of the high calling in Christ Jesus. Run the race with endurance. Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 10-26-2021, 04:13 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 26: I do not always speak to you in a still small voice. Pay attention to all the ways I communicate with you. It can be through your circumstances or an impression, a random thought, a check in your spirit, or inspiration. Stay alert and open to the leading of My Spirit. Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.
Old 10-27-2021, 12:09 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 27: To those who are completely worn out by circumstances, I say come to Me for a time of restoration. Sometimes it feels like I am a million miles away, but in truth I am as close as your breath. My Spirit is in you and with you. Matthew 11:28-29 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Old 10-28-2021, 05:13 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 28: To those who are in need of a different outcome, you must make adjustments to your method of operation. These are days when it is imperative for you to look through the lens of truth and reality regardless of how compelling deception becomes. Begin with being honest with yourself with regard to how you have carried out your responsibilities. Do not blame others for your shortcomings. Proverbs 12:19 The truthful lip shall be established forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Old 10-29-2021, 05:05 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 29: Stay within your boundaries, and resist the urge to manipulate or dominate other people. Your greatest gift is free will. Your ability to choose for yourself is a sacred right. You do not want others to choose for you. Give them the same respect and consideration. Matthew 7:12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Old 10-30-2021, 05:21 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 30: Lift up your voice in praise even in the midst of trouble. I will have compassion on you and will comfort your soul. Trust in Me and do not be afraid. You have been in a spiritual desert, but I will be your oasis in a dry land. I will answer your prayers with mercy and grace. Psalm 116:1-5 I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. The pains of death surrounded me, and the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me; I found trouble and sorrow. Then I called upon the name of the Lord: O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul! Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is merciful.
Old 10-31-2021, 05:47 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 31: Refuse to feel sorry for yourself or to lose hope. Rise up in the strength of My purpose for you. Do not underestimate the power of your will to go as hard as you can for as long as you can to accomplish what I have set before you. You are not alone; I am with you to gain the victory. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Post New ThreadReply