View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 10:00 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default How you can help change a life

One generation shall commend your works to another,
and shall declare your mighty acts.

Psalm 145:4
I’ll never forget my first speech teacher at Meadowbrook Junior High School. Her name was Mrs. Ward, and she saw potential in me that few others did. So she encouraged me and challenged me to develop my speaking skills. And today, in large part because of her encouragement and investment, I speak in front of thousands of people on a weekly basis.

We rarely realize the impact we have on others until much further down the road. And the truth is there are so many young people who are desperately looking to be encouraged and challenged in their lives. What they need is an older person who will come alongside them and give them guidance and encouragement. They need a mentor.

I can’t tell you how often I hear from older believers who complain constantly about the state of our nation’s youth today. Yet, very few of those people are doing anything about it. But what if those people would find one young person to spend time with and encourage. What difference could that make?

Older believers have a chance to impact the world if they’ll invest in others. So find a younger person you can mentor and help make a real difference in someone’s life!

HELP CHANGE A LIFE BY FINDING A YOUNGER PERSON TO MENTOR AND LEAD TO CHRIST.

Jack Graham
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links