View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 07:48 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default God is our source for peace and comfort

Comfort
God is my source for peace and comfort.

Living life fully may mean that there are times when I invite experiences that pull me out of my comfort zone. I may be moving into a new adventure in my life or working through relationship issues. I could be making changes at work or facing health or financial difficulties. Whatever I face, I do not become anxious.

Instead, I turn within and open myself—mind, body, spirit—to the uplifting, ever-present wisdom of God. I know, regardless of my circumstances, that God’s reassurance and love stay with me every step of the way. I am open to the clear and continuous guidance and enlightenment of Spirit. I know what to do and when to do it.

I find peace and comfort in God.
By the tender mercy of our God, the dawn from on high will break upon us.—Luke 1:78

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links