View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 06:36 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. — 1 John 4:21

1 Timothy 6:17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.

Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions. - 1 John 3:18

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 4:8 (NLT): Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Today’s Thought: Love is very important. Why? Jesus loved us so much that He laid his life down so we can be Saved. We need to share the love of God with everyone we come in contact with.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You help me learn how to share the love of God to people as I go about my day today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Psalm 4:1 (NIV) - Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote