View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 23

Matthew 6:25-26 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

For we live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

Proverbs 3:5-6, NLT "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."

Salvation is to be found through him alone; in all the world there is no one else whom God has given who can save us. Acts 4:12

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing. - Psalm 143:10

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! – Philippians 4:4

“Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations. I am exalted in the earth.” (TLV) Psalms 46:10

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. — James 4:10

"Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:3
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote