View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 8

1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

This is real love-not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. - 1 John 4:10

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 1:4 (NLT): For God has reserved a priceless inheritance for his children. It is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.

Today’s Thought: Like every loving Father, God gives His children gifts. He has gifts just waiting for us in heaven. What an amazing God we serve!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for loving me even when I feel inadequate. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Philippians 4:4 — Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way. Mark 10:52
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote