View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 09:14 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 6

Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hosea 6:1b (NIV) ...He will heal us...

Thought: God can fix what hurts, especially memories, scars and matters of the heart.

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. - Matthew 6:33

Psalm 64:1-2 — Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from the plots of evildoers.

We may believe that God wants to hear only certain requests from us. While it is true that we should offer praise confession, & respectful petitions, it's also true that God is willing to listen to anything we want to tell him. David, the psalmist, expressed himself honestly, knowing that God would hear his voice. God will always listen to us, and He will fully understand what we say.

1 Peter 1:8-9 NIV Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10

1 Corinthians 1:5-7 (NIV) - For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge— God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed.

Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote