View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

O God and Father of all, whom the whole heavens adore: Let the whole earth also worship you, all nations obey you, all tongues confess and bless you, and men and women everywhere love you and serve you in peace; through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray, Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father, help me to see the "nowness" of my Christian faith. The past is past, and put aside, and the future is in Your hands, Lord, but the "now" is up to me. This is where I either reflect You or not - in how I live today. ... Fill me with Your Spirit, enable me to be more than I am, that I may seize this precious time that will not come again, and live today to Your glory.

In Jesus' holy name I pray.

Amen.
© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Lord, lover of life, you know the depths of my innermost self, and you understand me. You protect me on every side, shielding me from all harm. When you put me together carefully in my mother’s womb, you knew all about me. I thank you for the wonder of myself and I stand in awe at all that you have made. Guide me in your ways. (from Psalm 138/9)

In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: We have a strong city; God makes salvation its walls and ramparts...Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:1-4, NIV

Lord our God, help us find the path that we may walk with confidence because you are our Father. Banish all thoughts that try to depress us. Let your Spirit drive them away. May our hearts become quiet before you, because you, the Almighty, guide everything for man's good on earth. Everything will lead to thanksgiving, to your praise and glory. Be with us at all times, day and night. May our hearts always exult afresh, rejoicing in you, our God and our Savior. Amen.

Dear Father, please help me today. I have many worries and sorrows. Take these from me and guide me as I face the unknown.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: