View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:41 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Housework Quotes

Housework Quotes

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. - James Dent

At my house, "Dust" is a noun, not a verb. - Anonymous

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. - Phyllis Diller

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance? - Phyllis Diller

I always thought a yard was three feet, then I started mowing the lawn. - C.E. Cowman

I make no secret of the fact that I would rather lie on a sofa than sweep beneath it. But you have to be efficient if you're going to be lazy. - Shirley Conran

I will clean house when Sears comes out with a riding vacuum cleaner. - Roseanne Barr

I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on. - Anonymous

My husband and I have figured out a really good system about the housework: neither one of us does it. - Dottie Archibald

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. - Anonymous

My theory on housework is, if the item doesn't multiply, smell, catch fire, or block the refrigerator door, let it be. No one else cares. Why should you? - Erma Bombeck

Nature abhors a vacuum. And so do I. - Anne Gibbons

One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duck tape to make them stop. - G.M. Weilacher

This is a honeydew day. That is when you get a day off and the wife says, "Honey, do this," and "Honey, do that" around the house. - Jim Lemon

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. - Chuck Clark
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links