View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:55 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13

Finally brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy–meditate on these things. –Philippians 4:8

“For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does” (Psalm 33:4, NIV).

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

Titus 3:5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." James 1:12

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5

Psalms 27:1 (NLT): The Lord is my light and my salvation- so why should I be afraid? The Lord protects me from danger- so why should I tremble?

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” – 1 Samuel 16:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote