View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 09:06 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default As the year comes to a close, take time for reflection

Reflection
I am guided to an amazing new year.

As the year comes to a close, I take time for reflection. The new year is traditionally a time to release old thoughts and beliefs, launch new projects, and change old patterns.

I ask myself: What troubles from the past am I ready to release? What hurts am I ready to forgive? What experiences and relationships do I want to manifest in the new year?

I become still and turn within, opening my heart and mind to answers from the spirit of God within me. I prayerfully consider which steps are mine to take and remember to be patient with myself as I bravely try something new. Change happens one step at a time.

I am guided to an amazing new year.
I am about to create new heavens ... a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered.—Isaiah 65:17

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links