View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 08:56 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12

2 Timothy 2:22 — Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." —John 8:12

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws. Psalm 119:30

2 Peter 1:2 (NIV) - Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10

Habakkuk 3:17-18 - 17 Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, 18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote