View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 1:4 (NLT): And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

Today’s Thought: Have you ever just sat back & reflected on what God has promised you? His promises are yes & amen no matter how long ago it was. Do not be discouraged if some promises from 20, 40 or even 60 years ago have not happened yet. You can trust Him!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your divine word. I ask that You help me trust in You no matter what. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

2 Timothy 1:9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life. John 10:10

Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Proverbs 30:5

Romans 5:5 (NIV) - And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote