View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 01:33 PM   #20
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Talked to my sister last night and she informed me that she had gone out for lunch in this cold and had pains in her chest. I can't believe she would do such a thing. I cancelled my chiropractor's appointment today because they still have a weather warning out because of the cold. I went out yesterday using Darts to go and a taxi to come back and all I had to do was go from the door to the vehicle. Even then it was cold, and have had chest pains yesterday and today.

I hadn't heard from her so picked up the phone. She said she had a couple of stitches that were infected and she was on antibiotics. To hear her, she was just fine when I talked to her last Thursday. We know what fine means, perhaps I should enlighten her. F.I.N.E. Frustrated, Insecure, Neurotic, and Enjoying it. That is the polite version, it still works. Some say "Emotional" but we can be that every day. So often we enjoy sitting in our stuff, we get more attention that way or we don't want to admit to what is happening in the moment and put on a false brave front, for whatever reason.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote