View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I honor the servicemen and women who protect our freedom

Remember
I honor the servicemen and women who protect our freedom.

I am thankful for the many people who have helped me become who I am. They all supported me in their own ways—teaching, guiding, and believing in me.

I am also grateful for countless others whom I have never met—those who have protected our freedom. They have served with love, strength, and courage to assure freedom continues.

Today I remember the men and women who forged the way for me to live in a democracy, able to set my own course in life and make my own choices. I am grateful for their willingness and commitment to living a life of service. Today I honor their memory and give thanks for my freedom!
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links