View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 11:28 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

Proverbs 4:23 23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Philippians 4:7 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 4:10 – Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

2 Corinthians 3:17 – Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psalm 91:1)

When a man's ways are pleasing to the Lord, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him. — Proverbs 16:7

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote