Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20350)

bluidkiti 06-01-2020 06:32 AM

Bible Verses - June

June 1

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:4

Matthew 6:19-21 – Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves break in and steal; but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust consumes and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

The Lord himself watches over you! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. Psalm 121:5

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. —Isaiah 41:13

bluidkiti 06-02-2020 06:47 AM

June 2

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. (Romans 8:28-29, NIV)

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2 - NIV

Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. - Matthew 5:16

1 Peter 3:15b – Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.

Galatians 6:2 – Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

bluidkiti 06-03-2020 06:40 AM

June 3

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 1 Timothy 6:17

Revelation 1:8 NIV "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

Proverbs 15:1 “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”

So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:58

bluidkiti 06-04-2020 06:39 AM

June 4

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us. Establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. -- Psalm 31:24

He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

1 John 3:16a – This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.

James 3:18 – Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

bluidkiti 06-05-2020 06:38 AM

June 5

Hebrews 13:5b – He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalm 5:2 (NIV) Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray.

Thought: God is listening. He loves all His children.

Colossians 3:12,14 – Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.

I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17

Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. ?Psalm 62:8

Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. — Psalm 100:3

1 Thessalonians 5:11 “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”

Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him. 1 Chronicles 16:11

bluidkiti 06-06-2020 02:09 AM

June 6

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. —Matthew 6:6

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. — James 1:2-3

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Ephesians 3:17-19 “so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”

bluidkiti 06-07-2020 06:24 AM

June 7

Psalm 32:8 – I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. — John 10:27

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. —?Psalm 105:4

Numbers 6:24-26 24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

Galatians 6:9-10 – Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Ephesians 2:8-10 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

bluidkiti 06-08-2020 06:42 AM

June 8

1 John 4:19-21 19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

James 2:14-18 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

Proverbs 16:32 Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.

Philippians 4:4-9 4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Corinthians 12:9-10 My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

bluidkiti 06-09-2020 07:18 AM

June 9

Psalm 7:10 10 My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.

Thought: Hold onto Jesus. And never let go.

Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ Matthew 22:37

Romans 13:8 8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

Hebrews 6:10 10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

John 13:34-35 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Isaiah 55:6 – Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near.

2 Samuel 22:31-33 31 “As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 32 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 33 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

Romans 15:5-7 5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, 6 so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.

Matthew 11:28-30 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

bluidkiti 06-10-2020 06:18 AM

June 10

1 Chronicles 16:11 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Psalm 8:1 (NIV) O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

"For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will find it" (Matthew 16:25).

Ephesians 2:10 – For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Galatians 6:10 – Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. — Colossians 4:6

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:29-31)

Colossians 3:13 “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”

bluidkiti 06-11-2020 06:30 AM

June 11

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalm 23:1-6

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4

Psalm 100:2 – Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint..— Isaiah 40:31

bluidkiti 06-12-2020 06:10 AM

June 12

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

James 1:19-20 19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6 KJV)

Ephesians 6:12 – For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. ?Psalm 62:8

bluidkiti 06-13-2020 06:50 AM

June 13

Ephesians 2:8-10 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

James 1:2-4 – Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Psalm 91:4 – He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

Ephesians 6:13 – Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in Heaven. — Matthew 5:43–45

1 John 1:9 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. — Psalm 121:7-8

bluidkiti 06-14-2020 06:32 AM

June 14

Titus 3:4-7 NIV But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

1 Peter 4:14 14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? John 14:2

Proverbs 19:21 21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

bluidkiti 06-15-2020 06:57 AM

June 15

Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. - Jeremiah 6:16

Matthew 6:15 – But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. . — Matthew 11:28

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20

"But God demonstrates his love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)