Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - November (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9906)

bluidkiti 11-13-2016 04:29 AM

November 13

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8

Matthew 10:40-42 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. – Romans 12:10-11

"And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ." 2 Thessalonians 3:5

2 Kings 17:38-39 - 38 Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. 39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.”

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9

Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

bluidkiti 11-14-2016 04:39 AM

November 14

Romans 12:10-11 – Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal,

My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense -- Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2

Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" Matthew 5:44

The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit. Proverbs 15:4

John 3:16, ESV "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Proverbs 14:29 (NIV) A patient man has great understanding, but a quick-tempered man displays folly.

Thought: Sleep on it. It's always worth it to wait.

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. — Ephesians 4:3

Psalm 23:6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

bluidkiti 11-15-2016 05:05 AM

November 15

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. Romans 12:3-5

Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:8)

Hebrews 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,

"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:" Matthew 6:20

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” Lamentations 3:24

But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit, and await the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ, who will bring you eternal life. In this way, you will keep yourselves safe in God's love. - Jude 1:20-21

"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

John 14:2-4 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

dwmoeller 11-15-2016 10:03 AM

I urge then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone. 1 Timothy 2:1

Thought: Pray first for family, then for friends, then widen the circle!

bluidkiti 11-16-2016 06:49 AM

November 16

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

1 Corinthians 6:19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:29-30

Proverbs 14:31 (NIV) He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

Thought: You are blessed to be a blessing.

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21

With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. – 2 Thessalonians 1:11

I Thessalonians 4:13-14 (NLT): And now, dear brothers and sisters, we want you to know what will happen to the believers who have died so you will not grieve like people who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.

Today’s Thought: We have such an amazing hope. Death is not the end of our journey but the beginning. We should always be ready to tell someone about Jesus. Today let’s pray that God will open a door for us to share Him with someone.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, please open a door for me to tell someone about Jesus today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Colossians 3:12-17 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Proverbs 15:18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.

dwmoeller 11-16-2016 08:33 AM

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. - 1 Timothy 1:15

Thought: Are you burdened by your sin? Jesus came to save you!

bluidkiti 11-17-2016 02:27 AM

November 17

No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. 1 John 4:12

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:20)

"O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches." Psalms 104:24

Proverbs 11:25, ESV "Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered."

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Romans 4:18-21 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead—since he was about a hundred years old—and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

"Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men." 1 Thessalonians 5:14

Proverbs 29:11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

bluidkiti 11-18-2016 02:36 AM

November 18

I will praise you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. - Psalm 9:1

I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. (Psalm 34:4)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

‘Let us have confidence, then, and approach God’s throne … There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it’ (Hebrews 4:16, GNB). Picture yourself approaching God’s throne. Sense his welcome. Receive his grace.

They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” Acts 16:31

James 5:20 "remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins."

Jeremiah 31:7 (NIV) Make your praises heard, and say, "O Lord, save your people, the remnant of Israel."

Thought: There is strength in worship when God's people come together to celebrate Him.

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. — Psalm 84:12

"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:" Ephesians 1:17

dwmoeller 11-18-2016 09:46 AM

Perfect love drives out fear. 1 John 4:18

Thought: Are you afraid of what the day might bring? Draw on Jesus' love.

bluidkiti 11-19-2016 04:57 AM

November 19

Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. - Psalm 62:3-4

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. (James 1:17)

Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything. Hebrews 3:4

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." Isaiah 54:17

Ephesians 1:18, NASB "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.

But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high. - Psalm 3:3

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. — Matthew 5:6

James 1:1-4 Trials and Temptations
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

bluidkiti 11-20-2016 03:44 AM

November 20

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:" 1 Peter 3:15 (KJV)

‘You, Lord, are … abounding in love to all who call to you’ (Psalm 86:5). Quietly repeat these words to Jesus. Listen to your heart as you pray.

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

Deuteronomy 28:1 "And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high..."

I Thessalonians 5:7-8 (NLT): Night is the time when people sleep and drinkers get drunk. But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.

Today’s Thought: We should not live like everyone else. Every day we need to put on the armor of God. Satan wants to destroy you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to put on the armor of God every day. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

The LORD... delights in those whose ways are blameless. —Proverbs 11:20

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7

Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’ ”

bluidkiti 11-21-2016 01:50 AM

November 21

O LORD, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them. - Isaiah 25:1

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.

"LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:" Psalms 10:17

But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."

Jeremiah 31:10 (NIV) Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coast lands...

Thought: The Lord's great love reaches to every corner of the earth.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:" 1 Timothy 4:4

Psalm 95:2-3 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.

dwmoeller 11-21-2016 08:40 AM

How can I repay the Lord for all His goodness to me? - Psalm 116:12

Thought: You can not repay God, but you can go and do likewise to others.

bluidkiti 11-22-2016 02:38 AM

November 22

Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words! - 2 Corinthians 9:15

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2

In my Father's house are many mansions: I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2)

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Psalm 99:2 (NIV) Great is the Lord in Zion; He is exalted over all the nations.

Thought: Take time to praise.

Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion. —Proverbs 11:22

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6

2 Corinthians 4:15-16 15 All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

dwmoeller 11-22-2016 09:54 AM

The earth is the Lord's and everything in it. - Psalm 24:1

Thought: All things good come from God.