Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - December (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32478)

bluidkiti 12-16-2023 06:35 AM

December 16: Hold your plans loosely so that when things are not as you thought they would be, you will not suffer disappointment. I want you to flow with the moving of My Spirit, says the Lord, and not according to your own thoughts and desires. This is a time of heightened spiritual awareness if you can rise above earthy concerns. Ephesians 5:14-16 Therefore He says: Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light. See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

bluidkiti 12-17-2023 05:49 AM

December 17: Many of you, My people, have allowed fear to creep in and overtake you. You must quiet your fears and come to Me for assurance that I am your protector. When you do not know what to do, ask, and I will assuredly impart wisdom and guidance. I will lead you in the way you should go. Be calm and trust Me to do what I have promised. Romans 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out Abba, Father.

bluidkiti 12-18-2023 05:55 AM

December 18: Refuse to get overwhelmed with your circumstances and all that you need to do. Depend on Me to stretch your time and give you the energy you need to accomplish all that is necessary. I will surround you with grace and mercy in every situation, says the Lord. Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

bluidkiti 12-19-2023 05:54 AM

December 19: Do the best you can with where you are and what you have been given to do. And, when things seem to be too difficult or beyond your natural ability, lean on Me. I am with you to give you the strength and courage to forge ahead. Replace fear with faith, says the Lord. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

bluidkiti 12-20-2023 06:23 AM

December 20: Live life today with the passion of a child seeking to become all that the Father has planned for you. You have not been overlooked or forgotten. You are His own special treasure. Proceed with the knowledge that you are one of a kind and precious in His sight. Go forth with that understanding. 1 Peter 2:4-5 4 Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

bluidkiti 12-21-2023 05:10 AM

December 21: Make your plans, but hold them loosely. A plan is not yet reality, so you must be pliable and move forward with the ease of flexibility. Otherwise, you might find yourself discouraged and let down. Remind yourself that I am the only true constant in your life, says the Lord. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

bluidkiti 12-22-2023 07:33 AM

December 22: When you feel like you have been berated for something you did or did not do, refuse to allow criticism to haunt you. Instead, you must forgive and release it so that it does not fester in you. Come to Me, says the Lord, and leave your hurt feelings on the altar. I will heal your broken heart. Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

bluidkiti 12-23-2023 02:52 AM

December 23: Do not dwell on what might happen, or could happen, or should happen. Leave the future in My hands, says the Lord. I am well able to take you through daily challenges and to give you the grace to deal with every situation. There are lessons to learn and wisdom to access all of the time. Trust Me; I am with you. Psalm 61:2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

bluidkiti 12-24-2023 07:01 AM

December 24: Be sensitive to the conviction that comes when you deviate from the path that I have set you on, and be ready to punish disobedience by being obedient to My leading. I have a plan and purpose for your life, which will require complete submission to My guidance and direction for you, says the Lord. Micah 4:2a Many nations shall come and say: Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths.

bluidkiti 12-25-2023 02:53 AM

December 25: Things that you have been fussing over will now become crystal clear. You will realize that all the angst that you have entertained was without reward. Now it is time to settle yourself in the knowledge that I am with you regardless of your situation, and take comfort in knowing that you are not alone, says the Lord. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

bluidkiti 12-26-2023 06:47 AM

December 26: You are entering a season of preparation to do all that I have called and chosen for you to do. You are on a spiritual journey that will bring out the best in you both spiritually and naturally. You are becoming My emissary to represent Me and My kingdom on your place on the earth, says the Lord. Follow my lead. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

bluidkiti 12-27-2023 06:24 AM

December 27: Do not be afraid to move into unfamiliar or uncharted territory. Growth comes with seeking Me for wisdom about taking your next step. You will not be given more than you can effectively handle. Trust Me to give you the proper guidance and direction necessary to advance, says the Lord. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall [b]direct your paths.

bluidkiti 12-28-2023 06:31 AM

December 28: Refuse to allow the past to mar the present. Everyone has unpleasant memories, but they should have nothing to do with where you are today and what you have been called to do. Wipe your proverbial slate clean, and begin again, says the Lord. Allow your heart to be cleansed and prepared for the future. Luke 6:37 Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

bluidkiti 12-29-2023 06:07 AM

December 29: Strengthen your resolve to move ahead with the confidence that I am with you to succeed, says the Lord. This is a time of new beginnings when you must deliberately leave the past behind and take your first steps into a new era. There may be similarities, but it will not be the same. Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

bluidkiti 12-30-2023 06:26 AM

December 30: Keep pushing on regardless of the difficulties you face at this moment. Stay strong in spirit, and the rest will follow. Your prayers will be answered in due season, says the Lord. Be patient and hold on to hope and faith, says the Lord. You are precious in My sight. 1 Thessalonians 5:8-10 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.